- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
reblogging just in case any of my followers felt ugly today
YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND LOVED BY AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE
JACK HARKNESS AND ME
yes this post did make me squee, thank you
If you had to make me choose between Young!Hiccup or Older!Hiccup, I don’t think I could. He’s still his adorkable self whether he’s 15 or 20.
I love how his impersonating his dad game only improved over the years.
I think that’s more because he was bitter and angry in the first gifset, but in the second he’s just messing around. Hiccup’s body language is very expressive that way. XDDD
He really gets his character
The Fault In Our Stars Little Infinities Edition with the Extended version of the movie will be available on Blu-ray™ Sept 16. This box art was selected by you, the fans of #TFIOS. Thanks for picking the perfect one! http://bit.ly/TFIOSbluray
I WANT THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
this was the weirdest movie ever.
shrek 2 was the highest grossing film of 2004 and is the 26th highest grossing film of all time
Behind the scenes on Chris Pratt's shoot for the July/August edition of Men’s Fitness [x]